Find your time zone:
- WED 17th January, 1:00PM UTC-6 (Central Time)
- WED 17th January, 11:00AM UTC-8 [California time]
- WED 17th January, 2:00 PM UTC-5 [New York]
- THU 18th January, 6:00 AM UTC+11 [Sydney, Melbourne]
Carbon is capital.
It’s a telling measure of the value of your agricultural property, it’s a deciding factor in measuring carbon intensity to rate your crops and biofuels, and a valuable trading commodity for carbon farmers.
Join our first Farm Carbon Talks session on January 17th on mastering carbon accounting and capital verification for your agricultural systems.
During this first session you will:
- Understand how to measure and verify your agricultural system’s carbon intensity score, for example for biofuels
- Learn how to determine the carbon value for your agricultural property
- Meet the tools that will help you create high-integrity, high-value carbon credits through carbon farming practices
Ryzo founder and chief scientist Philip Mulvey and Ryzo US representative and agricultural economist Neil Havermale.
We’ll be sharing more information about what we'll be covering soon, as well as dates for further breakout sessions where we'll be deep-diving more into specific topics, so make sure to join this group to stay in the loop!
Registration link: https://events.teams.microsoft.com/event/fd1556a4-68aa-43da-8648-61568a8494a6@96da940e-5100-408a-8ce4-4a449bb09e27
A recording of the session will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you soon!